Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The productive boot

Ok, I have been reduced to actually doing something other than knitting while lying around with my foot up in the air. Yuck! I mean, I love to knit but after a while the fingers begin to rebel and the eyes start to cross.
So, I am now dragging stacks of old magazines over to the couch and going through them. Can you believe some of them are 12 years old???? Well, if you are one of my crafty friends, of course you can believe it--you have your own stash. Anyway, the stash is diminishing which is a good thing. ...except that now there will be more floor area that needs to be cleaned.
I have discovered that it is good to go through the Rubber Stamp magazines while I am in a knitting mood. When I get back to the paper making/rubber stamping marathon, then I will throw out some of the fiber mags. ...maybe. I would hate for you to have expectations of nauseating cleanliness--but then, most of my friends understand vertical files.
Well, I have procrastinated enough---time to elevate the foot and sort, and sort, and sort.......

No comments: