Friday, August 6, 2010

Aunt Joanne


Aunt Joanne
Originally uploaded by january spin
Ever have a relative you just love to be around? For me it's my Aunt
Joanne. Any time I can get to see her is a great time. She is very
intelligent and her sense of humor and view of life has always been a
source of enjoyment to me.

She says we get along so well because we both have a "quirky" sense of
humor. Could be. We both find something funny in almost everything.

She traveled all around the world with her husband, had an
interesting career, and helps to hold our family connected. She has
always been true to who she is and that's something not everyone
manages to do. At 91 she is one of my heroes.

1 comment:

Ewespecial said...

I like this woman and I haven't even met her! How is she your aunt--what side of the family? Glad you enjoyed your time with her.