Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Saints Pig


Saints Pig
Originally uploaded by january spin
Never let it be said that we miss an opportunity to celebrate a
winning team in strange and wonderful ways.

This pig was reclining in front of Magnolia Cafe which serves some
really great food at very reasonable prices. I would like to show you
the fabulous turkey sandwich on toasted pita complete with avocado
slices and sprouts I would show it to you but I finished it before I
thought of you and a picture. You're going to have to get your own.

2 comments:

Ewespecial said...

Oh for Pete's sake--will these folks do anything for their saints!! too funny! We could have used this photo back when puddle was traveling!

nck said...

Oh, drat, I didn't have my little piglet with me. Will have to return and take a picture with her in it. Yes, that would have been a great shot with Puddle.