Thursday, December 10, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009


MerryChristmas 2009
Originally uploaded by january spin
Well, the inside of the house is finally beginning to look like Christmas is around the corner. Naturally, I still don't have a single present wrapped and some haven't even been purchased or even made.

As Scarlett said so eloquently, "I'll think about that tomorrow.". In the meantime, I am enjoying the new gas fire logs, listening to a Michael Connelly mystery while thinking about all the cleaning I need to get done, and finishing a helmet liner for a soldier. Yes, I can multi-task!

In the midst of all that, I just wanted to take a moment to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas. I hope you remember the reason we celebrate this very special season and that the peace of Jesus' birth stays with you throughout the year.

And now, I am going to seriously think about what needs to be cleaned next....any moment now.

No comments: