Friday, July 27, 2007

finished with Harry

I have stretched it as long as I can but I finally finished Harry Potter. It was as spell-binding (pardon the pun) as I thought it would be. However, I feel as if I have said goodbye to long time friends. I am so very grateful that it ended with the "good guys" winning. I know life isn't always like that, but I prefer my fiction to fit that script.
I am also working on a freeform crochet necklace. I am making it of Sugar and Cream cotton for the most part and the colors vibrate in hot pink, orange, red, and yellow. I think I may have one outfit I can wear with it . However it is a good antidote to all the rain we have had lately, even if it assails the eyes sometimes. Figuring how to put it together will probably be more difficult that making the various pieces. Again, I am a process person, not a product person!!!

No comments: